college through corespondence?

@bcote212 (1113)
I was wanting to go back to school latly, and ran across a few schools that would allow me to continue to work full time, and complete the coursework required for a degree through the mail. I wanted to know if any of my fellow mylotters have used any of these programs and if they are real. I am looking at Ashworth university, but have seen a lot for places like Stratford career Institute, education direct etc ets. what do you think?
I am actually doing that now. I enrolled at MacTech(www.homeed.com) at the beginning of the year and my course will be done in march then I am gonna take another one with them. I suggest doing some research before enrolling in a school and making sure its nationally accredited otherwise you may end up not being able to get a job you want. Good luck
@bcote212 (1113)
Thanks for the advice. I definatly want to make sure that the school is acredited otherwise i am just paying a lot for some useless paper with my name on it LOL.
Yep that's exactly right and it won't get you anywhere.