Hello I am bored!!!! What do you do when you are bored?

Romania
I have no mood to do anything just smoking and it is killing me so much cigarettes in a day. What do you do when you are bored, sleeping, watching TV, . I could clean the house but I am not in the mood for doing this.Outside is cloudy and misty, neither the weather is not with me, so... Help me out, tell me a good k=joke, tell how it was your day, tell me anything..........
@stvasile (7316)
If you're looking for a good laugh, I suggest visiting the following websites: http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ http://www.hornymanatee.com/video.shtml
@palonghorn (5483)
It's rare that I get so bored that I just sit around. But, the first thing to do is get up off that chair, and just start doing something anything, picking up a few things around the house, because usually, one thing leads to another and before long you're not bored anymore and you have accomplished something with your day. Putting on upbeat music always helps me, and at this time of year, it's always Christmas music. I also scrapbook, so when it's snowy and cloudy out, I open the blinds so I can watch the snow, and I work on my scrapbooks.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello, anirc! normally one feels bore when he/she has no work or overloaded with works.perhaps now you have no work and if you are not in a mood to do any thing then go and watch some comedy cinema or go for cooking your special item and invite your special friend.spend some hours with him/her.please don't forget to invite me.thank you and all the best.
@drannhh (15235)
I am never bored, but then, neither do I smoke. Perhaps there is a correlation. Many times, though, when people are bored, it is just a physiological reaction from sitting too long and the remedy is to get up and about and bring fresh air in to get more oxygen to the brain. If you are EVER in the mood to clean the house, then you are a much better person than me. Of course, as they say, the house doesn't clean itself, at least not usually, so we force ourselves, eh? Maybe the weather will be nicer outside soon for you. :-)
thanks
@ajithlal (14614)
One of the things I do when I get bored is watching comedy series. Just for Laugh is one of my favorite TV shows. Another thing you can do is put some good smelling sticks or perfume or room freshner with fruits smells, then lie on your bed, and then put a soft music, and then try to meditate or concentrate on things you like. Most times we feel either relaxed or fall in sleep and will get fresh after this. Another thing I would do when I get bored is go to beach and spend some time in the sea or in the beach land and lie on the sun. Most times I buys some chilled chocobars while lying in the sun or putting my feet into beach water.