Which Feature of Your face would you like to change?

nose - don't like my nose
@worthy (2413)
If you got an opportunity to change one feature of your face then what would it be?For me it would be my nose.I don't like my nose much.Lol.
@mimpi1911 (25475)
hun, I think most ppl would want their nose job to be done. lol.. However, cosmetic surgery (leaving aside corrective surgery) hardly amuse me these days. I would rather have my brains (which, I guess, is the interior of the fore head and thus the part of internal face) fixed. lol.. Love and huggles.
@worthy (2413)
lol.You are very critical of yourself.Ask your friends.they'll sure vouch for the beauty of your brain.I do so too.You are a very dear person.*Hugs*
@mimpi1911 (25475)
Oh, you have always made me feel special. Thanks sweetie.
@Melody1 (968)
My eyebrows.They are far too thick and I need them plucked in order to keep them in shape.
@worthy (2413)
eyebrows are so easy to change and pluck.Just think about me.Nose ka sawaal hai.hehehehe
@pinay81 (1538)
for me i want to change the skin in my face because its not clear i have a pimple scars and wound scar since when i was a kid if ever i want to have a rosy, clear, soft face skin:-)
@worthy (2413)
that's not much of a problem.there are so many products available in the market to make your skin look just as you want
@lizzyt2007 (1312)
• Craig, Alaska
I like my face its my front teeth I don't like. Its way to spendy and I don't want the extreme pain because their not cavities. I've had this since I was a child, I have mismatch fangs. they don't look cool or anything. I've always considered them embarrassing, their the reason why most of the time I want smile huge with my mouth open. I always do little smiles. My mom sent pictures to a dentist out of state and his price she should we'd have to be rich. So I ignore the fact they're there. Problem its so easy for me to accidentally bite my inside gums where they're located.
@worthy (2413)
I'm sure you'll be able to fix them soon
@monty24 (154)
Well friend,I am happy the way i am but if i get the chance i also go for nose.I like sharp nose but mine is not so i would like to chane it.
@worthy (2413)
i feel nose is one of the most important feature,one which can really add to your looks if its shape is proper and in proportion to your face.we have a common desire for our nose replacement.that makes the two of us
@mycharm88 (2292)
beautiful - I want to be always beautiful
Hi there worthy c",)!! This is interesting!! i'm happy with the way i look but like you if i had the chance i would have my nose done a little.lol and also a whiter clearer skin..c",) nice discussion dear c",)