lets introduce yourself?

myself .I am preethivarma.c from india. working in MNC's in chennai in the field of JAva banking domain,and u?
@ayessa (1586)
Hello preethivarma, I'm Ayessa from the PHilippines. Im the Executive Secretary to the CEO here in our country.
• Japan
Hello! I am Emmanuel from the Philippines. I work in a software research and development company in the field of image and information processing. Nice to meet you.
@subha12 (18452)
I am Subha Basu. I am also from india. I also work in a MNC in Kolkata. Previously i was also in Banking domain. Now I am in Transport and Logistic domain.
@limcyjain (3523)
I am neeti jain from india and am working as a cost accountant in punjab. Nice meeting you here at mylot. Do start some discusions which would be apart from the profession zone in which you belong.
@vkbllm (474)
Hi I am Vikas. I'm An IT student. I want to be a Software developer. I am from Mumbai... Nice to meet you all.... Take a very good care.. Bye cheers
@macobex (108)
I'm macobex. Not my real name, But I really want to change my name to macobex. I'm a 1st year college student taking computer science. If you are interested you can visit my tech blog at macobex.com TNX
@meatiitr (365)
i am a software engineering student at the IIT.will complete graduation next year....
@ghatozkat (153)
• Nepal
I am Ghatozkat fron Nepal, working for a firm called Procit. I am into ASP.NET.
• Pakistan
I am Ahmad, doing Electronic Engineering. Nice to meet you.