I notice so many people with no avatar up

Is this something you just don't know how to do? I am just looking at all the posts I respond to. I think I respond to more with avatars than without. I am wondering if this is true for you as well. I think if you even have a picture of a cookie. It will look better than to have none. This is just my view you do not have to be mad. However do you like the posts with avatars or does it not matter? Happy Holidays to all!
@sedel1027 (17851)
I know when I joined ages ago you could add an avatar whenever. Did that mayube change? Also, I have noticed that many of the non-avatar users are just spamming accounts.
????????? ???????? ???????, ??,????
@macobex (108)
what a fcking comment dude.
well, there are some people who don't ever bother of having one. some others even turn off the "display image" setting on their browsers so perhaps that's why they don't put a picture for their avatars either. I never mind about the pictures anyway, as long as the person doesn't spam, it's okay.
@izathewzia (5141)
Yes, i noticed it,too. Maybe it will be much better if they can upload even just a place, cartoon character, animals, plants, food, etc which most of the members does. Even Crash of Mylot only have such a cutie avatar which is a pig.
@ersmommy1 (12596)
It is nicer when they have an avatar. But I look 1st to see if it would be a discussion I want to respond to.If I have something to say, I go for it.I agree though. It does look nicer with an avatar. Cookies, I don't know. May make me hungry. trying to save up calories for holiday meal. lol
@macobex (108)
I've also noticed that funny thing. My idea about that issue is that, maybe those users without avatars were just tired or lazy to upload even a single image for their avatar. right? Also, maybe they were just focusing on the earning things, so they just sign up and do some posting stuff without uploading avatar. The fact is, I've also planned on my early times here in mylot, that I would not upload an avatar. =)
I know how to put my avatar but it really takes a lot of time to change my profile from here to there. So I just keep it as it is. About replying to post with avatars or not, well it doesn't matter because I reply to post that interest me.
When it comes down to it, a picture is just a picture. it's not going to affect you're writing abilities or post qualities. Having an avatar only shows that you had the extra time to actually put it up. And it could also be true that some people who don't have avatars are spammers, but you know what you could tell the difference simply based on post and discussion quality. I'm not new to the computer and I'm well aware of the method for applying an avatar but i don't feel it necessary.
@missybal (4492)
I just never got around to it. I'm not much on pictures so I just never did it. I feel what I write is more important.
@mrsjbelle (1641)
I feel the same way. I think people should at least try to put a little effort. If they don't thats there peragative but I definetly respond better with an avatar. I am not new to the web but this site definetly doesnt make it easy to update yr profile as there is so many diff views ways to look at it. It took me a minute but I figured out how to change the avatar. It take me a minute when I want to change again.
@scoles (65)
i thinkk its doesn't matter for me as long as he/she gave a good comment no problem for me...
@Sissygrl (10914)
When i first joined that was one of the very first things that i did was ask how and learn to get my avatar up there. i HATED that lil green thing! I do respond to peoples discussions if they dont have an avatar, but I wonder too if they do not know how, or if they are just too lazy, and if they dont know how, then why are they not asking to find out how! I would show anyone if they asked me :)
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
it doesnt matter to me as long as they are not making me mad.
@tiffiny (872)
I just haven't done that. Usually it takes for ever to update my profile so I just don't even bother. Plus I just like to reply and talk on here so I really don't think about putting up my avatar.