Wild Hogs John Travolta movie so funny

We just watched this movie starring John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, Tim Allen and one other guy, and I laughed almost the entire time. It was definately worth watching, I might even watch it again.
@lightningMD (5931)
I have been wanting to see this movie. I love John Travolta. I'm going to head out to the library and see if it is in. I want to see Hairspray too. I hear Travolta is great in it. Thanks for the tip.
We get them from netflix i think it is 4.99 a month, and I want to see Hairspray too
@kareng (29973)
I wasn't impressed, in fact, I was disappointed. The commercials, and trailers all make this movie out to be laugh out loud funny but it wasn't. I'm glad I waited for this one on DVD and not wasted my money at the theater.
Well we cant all love it
@RebeccaLynn (2256)
It was a hilarious movie! We watched it several times before I had to return it. I LOVED the part where they were going to use the motorcycle to rescue their hanging friend from Ray Liota. I really thought it was going to work until the bike kept going and the two of them ended up hanging there. I may have to go rent it again!
I guess it wouldnt have been as funny if it had actually worked.
@palonghorn (5483)
We watched it when it first came available on pay-per-view, and it was great. Since we have a harley, and we travel usually with another couple, my s/o decided that we would need to watch that movie before our next road trip! lol
I hope you dont have as many disasters as they did lol
@ersmommy1 (12595)
I also heard not that great. Glad you enjoyed it. May give it a shot. That is if I can't find anything else I'd like to watch. So many choices out there. Hairspray with J. Travolta is supposed to be hilarious.
That is true, Hairspray is on my list too, along with a million other ones.
@tiffiny (872)
I heard that it wasn't all that great. But if you think it was really funny maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for putting a postive post about it.
Well jsut because i liked doesnt mean you will, but I dont usually find most comedies funny and i laughed all the way through