Do you know just who St. Nicholas was ?

@Lakota12 (42681)
Found this artical about him go here to read thanks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas I found this very very interesting hope y'll do too
I lik ethe story that ya sent for us to read and yes i'm still here just had to take the puter back and get another one so give me a few days to get set up
@Lakota12 (42681)
your welcoem glad ya like it . Good sounded like there was somethign wrong with the other one. OK I wil give ya a few days good luck! hugs
@shelagh77 (3643)
I wonder where you got that idea lolololol. It is the same one I used to set the quiz lololol. It is very interesting that he was a real person and that there is so much historical detail, isn't it?
@Lakota12 (42681)
lol yes I wonder where I go tthe idea ! and yes there is a lot of facts here that I didnt know but I did know there had been a real St. Nick
@polachicago (19073)
yes, I know story about St. Nicholas very well. This is what I always say. Santa is was real. At some point.
@Lakota12 (42681)
thanks for dropping by I beleive a lot of people know the story .but some dont and then some take that St NIck and Santa are different which after reading the story ya just know where Santa and giving presents came from hugs