My sweetie came in the house today. I could not breath well do to this cold

but,I could smell the load of ciggerettes on him. I just can't understand why he can't open a window while driving. Now I don't drive in his car so thats no problem. He smokes back to back and with anyone in his car. He says it's his car...his smoke...his money. I am all for that one he's right. So now you know I told him how stink he is and he just laughs. He gets made if I spray anything to rid the house of this awful smell. So now what am to do.. In relationships you have to give and take. He gives my house a horrible smell. I take spray to geet rid of it.
@zhwbeast (328)
yes,of course that you will like the things which your lovers have,because you know you love what ihe/she beings
@beverly1 (1129)
i hear you on that one he should open the window if know it borded you. everly one smoke in my mom and dad house and i dont and my hubby dont some time it relly bothing me. its hard to get rid of the smell just tell him if he want to smoke go out side or open the window or door. good luck