A little personal update

It's been quite some time since I've done anything here at Mylot and I'm sure that most of you have forgotten me already or simply have no clue who I am, but for those who do remember, here is what has been going on. I have left the world of the domestic Daddy behind and gone back to work full time. Believe it or not, I now work for Avon (in the warehouse, not peddling wrinkle free a$$ cream). They are actually a really good company to work for and things are going great there. On the more exciting side of things, I have self-published a little book containg a bunch of my horror short stories. I won't risk getting banned by posting a link, but you can check out the book on my profile page. I'm going to make an effort to get back in here a couple times a day and get active again. Hope to hear from some of my old friends..... inked
@crazynurse (7489)
Wow..busy, busy guy! A book, wow! When it is the number one seller I can say I 'knew' you when! That is wonderful inked! I'll admit I had to giggle when I was reading along and read AVON...before I read on the warehouse detail. My mind did a quick rewind to your humorous post about buying cosmetics and hair products for your wife. I so miss your writings!
I still manage to come home reeking of cheap perfume as I work in the damaged goods dept.....get's me some nice looks in the public washrooms
Wow,welcome back Inked! I am a newer here,so I don't know you,but I will. From your update,I learn some information about you.Hope you have a very brilliant future! I know you will!
thanks for the welcome...I had a bit of a Mylot addiction back in the day which i hope to keep under control this time...LOL
@coffeeshot (3785)
Hi inked. Do you miss being a Mr Mum? I guess a time would come where you have to get back into the workforce or else you'd send yourself crazy. Congrats on the horror stories.
The week after I started the kids had their parent/teacher meeting which I missed for the first time ever...I had a bit of an emotional breakdown that night...getting used to it now though
@MsTickle (25136)
Hey inked...great to hear from you. You have been missed indeed - lots of folk have absented themselves so it's great to catch up with an old friend. Congrats on the job, it's so good to get some good feedback about someone's job and super congrats on the book. I'll be sure to check out your page. Merry Christmas.
@xboxboy (5578)
you seem a cool cookie, i will check out your book. i read a lot and will tell you honestly what i think. my uncle Alfie told me to read as much as possible now coz when i lose my virginity i won't give a fu*k about literture.
@freak369 (5122)
I had to take a break from the site; too much drama that I didn't feel like getting involved in. Glad to see you are getting back into the swing of things. Same old same old here. Still pushing ink and poking people for money :]
Hi! Welcome back. I've missed seeing you around myLot. I hope that you do make the time to come around more frequently. You always have good posts and comments...
@dmillman (2273)
Welcome back inked4life! I remember you, hope you remember me. I knew that the last time I read one of your posts, you told us that you were leaving myLot for a while, and focusing on Helium or one of those other sites. I'm glad to see that you're back and to read all of these great things that have been going on in your life. I wish that I could tell you that things have been going well for me, but they haven't. I won't bore you with the details either, as I've posted numerous posts on the topic. I'm just glad that you're back!!! I missed you!!!
holy garbanzo beans, you have killer tats...ha...no pun intended, but I'm not changin' it now :) You're right, I have no clue who you are, but wow...I am insanely jealous of your tattoos! when you die, you should have them cut from you skin and preserved...that's work is too good to put in the ground (or incinerate...whichever)