my family

@ingnna (199)
China
i have a warm family ,and my mother ,my farther ,and my sister .of course and me .how many people in your family?
We have 4 members in our family..mom,dad n elder brother..I love my family..We just live like friends..I can't stay without my family...
@ingnna (199)
WE have 4 members in my family too.mom,dad and little sister .will you come China in the future?
@hotsatya (240)
my family is great. i have a joint family,in my family grandfather,grand mom,father,mother,2 brother and 2sister included me. great fun in my family when we all sit together.my mother is very good in nature
@ingnna (199)
where are you from?in china ,perhaps it doesn't allow so many children.i think you love your family very much.by the way ,you live together with them?
@tryxiness (4548)
I have a mother and a father, in my country mother is called nanay, while tatay is for the father. I have an older brother, Manoy Momon, and two younger brothers -- Janjan and King. My family is one happy family and I love everyone of them. I love my brothers most though they tease me a lot. I am an only girl. :)
@ingnna (199)
hello,you have a lovely family,and you are blest,i think.you must favored by your family ,right?Are you Chinese?i want to make friends with you ,ok?
@bishu_sinha (1459)
09 nos including you.
@ingnna (199)
i am a Chinese ,so my English level is short.what is the meaning of your this response?
@mimpi1911 (25475)
Hi ignna, I am all smiles now. Speaking about family gives me immense pleasure. I bet you have a very well knit, sweet family. Even I have one. I live with my parents. My sisters are married and out of the country. The get together is seldom but when it happens its a life time experience. smiles..
@ingnna (199)
best wishes for you ,you have a lovly family.by the way ,where are from ,and where are you living now ?
@djmarion (4901)
its a good thing that you have a good family. keep them :) happy holiday :)
@ingnna (199)
Thanks for your response.best wishes for you.