As you all know I make extra money making purses.. LOL Soon It's valentines Day

I also make a killing on chocolate lollipops. I have to hope I can find the store to buy my chocolate this year. I am back in NY and ready to make that good old money. I make body parts and roses,mom and dad pops. Oh I can't for get the grandma pops. I make them in the molds and they come out great. I have to always add that extra touch most people want. I am wondering why so many people look to make so little clicking for so many hours. One large pop gets me $10.00 and it takes nothing to make. I have to find something for Easter since I am back. Oh boy maybe easter bags made with pouches. What creations do you make to earn extra money? Have you ever purchased a body part lollipop? I know your going to say no..LOL
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
wow what a great kind of making extra money, how i wish i could im interested of your lollipops,me i dont have that kind of creation. i join home business thru selling apparell,shoes,etc,that is one of one way of making extra money ,i purchased lollipop but not body parts,
LOL Your so funny. I will list one when i start making them.
@lilybug (21145)
See, now that it the type of thing I would be interested in getting into. I am not creative like you in making things like purses, but I am good in the kitchen. I have always wanted to open up a little shop or something, but it is just not in the cards money wise. And, no I have never bought a body part lollipop. lol
yummy chocolate lollipops, that sounds good. right now I make beaded baskets and simple jewelry. I want to start making some candles and some other things too I just haven't got the time lately.