Do you prefer platonic schedule or non platonic one?

@LittleMel (14033)
I am a kind of person who thrives to avoid platonic schedule, for example I would prefer to work 4 hrs every day rather than work 3 hrs today, nothing tomorrow and then out of the sudden 10 hrs the next day. Same thing with holidays. I would prefer taking one whole week off rather than 2 days work then one day off and then 4 days work and 2 days off kind of thing. This doesn't mean I don't like overtime, to me overtime it's still unavoidable since things can happen beyond our control even if we have been keeping ourselves on top of things.
@lyn2008 (444)
Well,I completely agree with your opinion.I always want to finish the work once completed,so I'd like to be overtime. Haha,maybe it is not healthy for us,but I just can stop it,I think maybe I am a work madman.When I am working,I can forget everything around,only work in my mind.Do you have the same feelings?
@LittleMel (14033)
I used to be like that. Work work work. Then I realized that play is also important. So I start prioritizing, I only do my part of the job, somebody else's job is their responsibility I won't bother doing it for them. Now I have my own business it's easier to set up my schedule. I keep my seasonal job, which is only busy a certain day of the week, I'm hoping to keep that one less platonic
@lyn2008 (444)
Haha,that is what my think.Why we are so alike?I've heard that there is another yourself in the world,who do the same things just as you do,do you think it can be posible. By the way,happy Christmas to you!
@suspenseful (40312)
To me, platonic means being friends with someone of the opposite gender with no intention of making love. So maybe you mean to use a different word, like perhaps regular? I prefer a regular schedule, that is working everyday, and taking a couple of weeks off for holidays rather than work a lot one day, work hardly at all the next day and take holidays one day off, and back to work again. You cannot go far with a day in, day off, etc. You need a long enough break to get you from going crazy.
@LittleMel (14033)
yes that's what I mean. thanks for correcting me. I thought I could use this word for schedules too.
there's nothing wrtong in platonic relationship.i have a lot