what would you do

I know that some people tell their kids who to see and what to do but do they listen I know that my mom and dad told me that they liked my ex wife and she turned out to be bad and I think you can only find 1 true love I think and also you should not choosed who they are with what do you think?
@Lady_Vincy (1539)
I tink the individual person should choose who they love and not let their family influence them. If you felt that befor you got married that you ex-wife wasn't the right person for you then I don't think your parents should have had any influence in your choice. When I fell in love I I made that decision on my own. The love may not have lasted but I didn't get married so it doesn't matter anyway. As for there being one true love out there I do believe that is true. You can love many people but there is relly one true love out there. The case is just finding that right one. Hopefully everyody finds teir true love one day (even tough in reality many don't).
@noriko (1254)
my parents specially my mom does not interfere with my personal life but she is always ther to make comments and advice. i know she is concern and of course doesnt want to hurt me. she is not vocal of who she likes for me but i ended up with a very good man. i love my hubby and we are married for 7 years now. i know all the advice and comments i got from my mom worked out to be a big help.
@kylanie (1205)
I would let my daughter choose who she wannted to be with and if it did not work out I would be threre for her.
@jal1948 (1360)
your parents could not have made a wrong choice,the choice was yours,they only said nice things aout her knowing she is your wife.you need to look deep within you and find out what went wrong.