A great day, meeting 100 posts

China
Today is 24, Dec,2007, it is Christmas, it is also the day that I meet my 100 posts in mylot, that is very significative for me, because I have said I would meet my 100 posts on the christmas evening, now I come true my aim. It took me twenty-seven days. My friends, cheering!
@carolbee (16231)
Congratulations, nanguofong. I do remember the conversation where you mentioned you would make number 100 by Christmas Eve. You did it and I am happy for you. Do you have yet another goal to set as far as discussions on myLot?
Oh, yes, my friend, you are my faithful friend, you are minding my discussions all the time. I was very happy, and grateful. Thank you very much. Best wishes to you. Er, I have another goal, that is 200 posts next month, getting 100 posts every month. I will come here frequently, here all my friends are friendly and kindly, I love you, all of you.
@carolbee (16231)
Good luck reaching the 200th discussion next month. You can do it just like you did this month. Merry Christmas. Thank you for your kind words.
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there nanguofong congrats on getting 100 posts and many more to come thanks for this discussion and happy postings and merry christmas and happy new year in 2008
Thank you very much, my friend. I will do my best to attend more discussions and comments, and get more posts. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year in 2008.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
well congratulations to you on your first 100, long may you continue to post. Its the first 1,000 next. blessed be
Thanks for your congratulations. The first 1000 posts is long and alluuring. Thank you for responding.
Congradulations on you meeting your 100 post mark. I know it can be quite hard to meet a quota that you have set for yourself. I have known people who have set goals such as 3000 post. But I am glad to see that you started off slow, and will continue to increase your goal. Before you know it, you will reach the 200 post mark, and so forth and so forth. Good luck with the future, and I hope that you succeed in your next quota goal that you have set.
Thank you very much, you are so friendly and kindly. I also hope the goal of 3000 posts, ha-ha, but I have to work, eight hours, five days every week. I have no much time on mylot to do, so I have to start off my goal slow, and continue to increase my goal. My primary intent is studying english at mylot, so the persistence is very important for me. Thank you for responding.
Congratulations! On getting your 100 post.What a great gift for Christmas.
Yes, it is a great gift for Christmas, I send to myself. I was very happy, and the same to you. Merry Christmas. Thank you for responding.