Who knew Luke had it in him? Oh how wonderful

They did it this time. I really loved this side of Luke today. I just hope he is not leaving the show. Now that would be a reason for me to stop watching. I am so glad he chose to get this surgery and not risk his life.
@coffeebreak (17815)
I am totally bored with Luke. He kind of stumbles around aimlessly. No structure, no storyline, no point at all to the character. They could do more, but maybe the actor doesnt' want to do anymore. I just think they are hanging on to the past and killing it while they're hanging on! Last fall when they brought Robert back - good grief! They let a golden opportunity of a fantastic storyline slip through their fingers by not putting those two together again on some caper! Kind of killed the past history of the two that was so great. I was really dissapointed in that.
Sorry for the late best response. Thanks for the response
@TerryZ (22083)
Ive been watching GH for some many years now. Ive always loved Luke. When I saw that show I thought he was leaving the show too. So glad he is staying. Yaaay!
@ebsharer (5516)
I too am glad he oppted for the surgery. I just hope all goes well. The show wouldn't be the same with out him. I am thinking that he is going to stay because I haven't seen anything on spoilers about him leaving.