How Sweet

I thought I would share this you. Such a sweet little girl!!!! what do you think? http://www.thefunnystuff.net/viewmovie.php?ad_key=RSYDQSBFYJXC&tracking_id=904433&id=669
@rosey3223 (1569)
Well I must say that it was different!! I do sympathize with her because even though growing up I had blond hair and blue eyes, I was ugly to all the other little boys. So I definitely understand her prayer...even though others did not!!
Thank you. I dont think I seem to be able to please everyone but actually I don't give a flying monkey's f*ck!
Yes I responded too quickly but that flying monkey bit was very popular when I was still in Scotland. xxOOxx
@rosey3223 (1569)
You're welcome!! It seems like in here you really can't please everyone :( The two of you are too funny!!
I read the reviews for this and they were not that impressing. I am not all that sure what you found so cute. Would you let us know this. A bit more details could go a long way to earing you more. As well as us understanding your post. I don't have a working speaker either. So that may just be a problem as well.
Understand and being able to see and HEAR the video would make it more understanding to me why anyone would make such an unintelligent response. However as money seems to be your only motive for responding I am glad you earned 1 whole cent. As for my earnings I am only very glad I do not have to rely on making asinine responses to fund my income.
@Lakota12 (42681)
both are sweet to look at I just wished I could have heard it . I still have no sound
@Lakota12 (42681)
I know its bad I couldnt hear it grrr I am still trying to find where sound went as every thing says I have it and its working but its not my putre is weird . Merry CHristmas!
Very cute. Children sure are creative sometimes...lol.
To be quite honest at first I thought I had not heard properly, kind of took me by surprise.
@raydene (9874)
A bit of a snit I'd say...Funny though.. Have a great day Hun xoxoxoxo
@brokentia (10394)
Oh my!!!! Oh! I have to stop laughing! (deep breath) LOL That was hilarious!!!! I am so that little dark haired girl! hahahahahahahaha I was worried that so scary demon head was going to try to pop up and scare me when I first started watching it. So I had to brace myself so I wouldn't just out of my skin. LOL But then the little girl was so sad and gave one rockin prayer!!! ha ha ha ha ha Thanks for the great laugh! That was so needed!
So glad yoou gor a kick out of it. I too was not sure what to exect and Zuke I never hear the word wanker much in the States but in the UK used to hear (and use it) a lot.
hi ,whiteheather it is so strange in this video.why the boy choose the girl who has blondy hair.the boy has the black hair!maybe the reason is the teeth.the girl who didn't have blondy hair lost her incisor.