Level criteria

@scorpio16 (1707)
I am finding now a days, level (some digits) beside of each name against each post. I am unable to understand the digits are different for different person against same thread. What does it mean here. Can some one explain it please.
@subha12 (18452)
It is the individual ratings of users in each interest category.say in life your level is 15. If u keep cursor on these you get to see your rank in that category itself.
@lyn2008 (444)
Well,haha,you've been here for a long time,but you don't know the star means,a little funny.Anyway I don't want to make you get mad.Let me tell you something about the star. It means your respondence quality in my opinion,you can see many people have 10 stars,it means his respondence is very good,if you only have 5,it means you have to improve your respondence quality,of course the more your get star,the more you will earn at mylot.I hope it helps.