Pirates of the Carribean Movies

OK now granted I just watched the first one yesterday, so I am a few movies behind, but i loved this movie. I love johnny depp anyway, but this was a great movie. There are not many movies I would actually watch more than once but this is one. I will be getting the next two within the next couple of weeks, cant wait.
Oh i can tell you that you are going to love them. That is one of my favorite trilogies next to the matrix and the lord of the rings.
The second one will be here tomorrow yippee
@diillu (5128)
I'm also among those few people who haven't yet watched the "pirates of carrbian movies". I love johny deep and most of all I love series movies. I have watched the x-men to the last series, same goes with the saw, scary movies but even after hearing so much about pirates of carribian I just think that there's something in that movie which does't attract me at all.
@andyliuzn (1029)
Hi Pal, I enjoyed this Film quite a lot as well. Well, I would also watch the film more than once if I do like it. And I have watched a lot of times for most of Mr. Stephen Chow's movies, since not only could I get a lot of fun in them but also I could learn something there. Andy
I love the movies. I own all 3 of them including a PC game that I got with the 3rd movie. I wish they would come out with a 4th movie that would be so cool.
@twoey68 (13651)
I've only seen the first one as well and can't wait to see the others. He is such a great actor. I bought the first one on DVD and have watched it time and time again. They did a great job on the movies and it actually makes me wish I could have been there to sail the seas LOL **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~