Where do you like taking your kids to?

kids - kids are cute
Where did you take your kids when they were little? Or if you have young children now, where do you often take them?
I always loved taking my kids to Vannas Pumpkin Land. They pick out their own pumpkins and we all take a hay ride. They also have a corn maze, petting zoo and a haunted house.
@lilybug (21147)
My son always liked the petting zoo at Vanna's. They have a place similar to Vanna's not too far from where we live now. The kids got to go this past Halloween season.
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
i used to bring my son yo the park,so he can enjoy
@musicman6 (2390)
When my kids were little, me and my kids use to sneak over to the Dairy Queen, and get a snack, it use to be a lot of fun, and the kids used to love it! Now that I have grandkids, I take my grandkids, and sneak off and go to the Dairy Queen, and they love it!
@williamjisir (22901)
Hello dear glitzypurple. When my kid was small, my wife and I used to love to take him to parks and zoos where he enjoyed himself very much and we took a lot of photos of him as a forever memory for him and us. All of his photos have left us numerous wonderful memories that will be never erased. Thanks for your discussion. Good night.
@lilybug (21147)
My son likes it when I take him to the movies and the zoo. We have not had a chance to go to the zoo since we moved last year. I will have to make it a point to take the kids this summer and maybe invite my niece to come along.
@noriko (1254)
my child will just be turning 2 this february. we usually bring him to the park or to the day care center where he can play with children with his same age.
@jillbeth (2711)
When our kids were little, we loved going to the local park. Now that we have grandkids we take them! They love "underdogs" on the swing, and since I am so tall I can really get them going! An underdog is when you grab the swing, run under it, and throw it as high in the air as you can! Although I can't seem to do as many for the grandkids as when my own were small...There is a great hill for sledding in the winter, too.