Im a worry wort

Worry - A worried man
@mrsjbelle (1640)
I worry about every dang thing I wish for once I could just LET IT GO. I would be able to enjoy life more. Do you worry?
@wolfie34 (26790)
I am the world's worst worrier! It actually causes me sleepless nights, it has also caused me a lot of health problems, worry leads to stress and we all know just how bad stress is for the body and mind! I have my ex making my life very difficult at the moment and I am constantly worrying about what my ex will do next, I am my own worst enemy. I am a constant worrier, I can't let go, I've worried for 36 years and it annoys me when people say don't worry about it, easy for them to say! They don't fully understand, I take after my mum in that respect. I wish I could just relax, but when I do my mind starts to work overtime and it doesn't help when I meet trouble half way instead of waiting for it to land on my doorstep and half the time it never does anyhow so I worry about nothing! Aarrrrgh it drives me mad!
@peanutjar (5200)
Yes i also worry,especially about my daughters future.Its far from here but i cannot help but think of what kind of future she will have when shes older,graduated and off on her own(bummer:() I just have to concentrate on here and now,and enjoy her while shes little and not grown up and independant and saying "Mom!Quit kissing me on the cheek!",hahaha! Peanutjar:)
@bianx21 (339)
We all have worries.I worry a lot too.But we have to realize that worrying won't lessen the burden.I know it's hard to let go. I've been through a series of hard decisions and I found out that letting go is one of the smartest solutions to worries.Why don't you try to divert your attention to other things? Try to engage yourself in some recreational activities or go out with your friends? Surely,the feeling of enjoyment may help overcome your worries. If it works for me,maybe it'll work for you too.
• Pakistan
here is a good tip. 1. if u can do anything about it, go ahead and take that step. DONT WORRY. 2. if u cannot do anything about it, relax...... DONT WORRY
@agfarm (930)
Here's a book that you Might Find Interesting. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
@mummybec (685)
Yep I worry... everyone does it is just that some people worry more than others!! Yeah I also wish sometimes I didnt worry as much as I do... but then again I guess it shows how much I care in a way.