People do the strangest things to vehicles

I see this local jeep around my way. It is gold and had black print all over it. The vehicle states all the reasons being gay is ungodly. I mean you have to see this persons jeep. I was so in shock like I am sure so many are. I was stuck reading all of what was printed on it. It also shocked me that I never saw any damage to this vehicle. I would have thought people would have broken a window or something like a large scratch. man you really have to read this to believe me. I am still hoping one day to get a picture of this. I would then have to show you all it's true. I also saw a vehicle in Florida that was covered in quarters. The man was so nice to stop and let us look at his car. he said he has been saving these forever. He is so old and so is that car. I love it so much. He said the car goes to a gallery or something when he dies.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I would commend any man that is willing to cover his car with the truth and not care what anyone says or thinks. I would have no problems doing the same thing, if the Lord asked me to. Sounds like an obedient, good, man of God. How old is he? Do you think you could get his phone number? That is the kind of man I am looking for.
Rozie I hope and pray to one day see this driver. I can't tell you how I would love to get a picture of this vehicle. If I can get him to allow it I am going to ask him to email me a picture. Your so funny and thanks for the honesty.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Ha, ha, I was not trying to be funny. Child, I need a husband.
@Zelmarq (12368)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Well, these vehicles are considered to be the toys of big people and more often than not they spend so much money just for the beautification and improvements of their cars. Some are just excited about what to put just to make them look fabulous and some people dont realize that its already over decorated.
I am truly wondering if you really read my post. Thanks