How do you wear your Watch? On the left or the Right?

@diillu (5128)
Since, I'm a lefty I wear my watch on the right hand. Cause with the watch on the left hand it really makes me difficult while writing. So, for the comfort reasons I have to wear it in the right hand. Apart from that it's easier to watch the time even while I"m writing lol (during boring classes). What about you? How do you guys wear your watch? Where do you find it easier?
@bellaofchaos (11549)
I'm right handed and I tend to wear my watch on my right hand .. LOL a lot of people ask me how I can do it and I just smile and say because it's comfy and easy for me to look at my watch there.
@cosylvia (401)
hello diillu,,i used to wear it on the left hand,as you said,if on the right hand ,,it makes difficult while writing,,...good luck of you in the rat year....LOL
@diillu (5128)
Thanks alot and same to you too.
@chunter (1761)
I don't wear a watch as I rely on my mobile phone for time. But if I were to wear a watch, I would wear on my left hand
@diillu (5128)
Even though I have mobile phone I feel alot better to wear the watch by myself. I don't have to go through the pain of going through the pocket or in the bag to search my mobile phone just to look the time.
@suehan1 (4355)
i wear my watch on my left wrist as i am right handed.i love those loose fitting watches that look like a bracelet as i hate that tight feeling most watches have.i have a tendancy to buy nice looking watches and have a rather large collection.cheers sue
@diillu (5128)
I also like loose watch. I feel comfortable with these kind of watch rather than the fitting one as well.
@bear_cute (124)
hi friend,i usually worn my watch on the left hand.i think more comfortable while worn the right hand.nowdays i'm not worn my watch because my watch remain at my grandmother.so i don't have choice only see my mobile hadnphone.
@gr8life (6252)
Hello diillu, I am a lefty too. I wear my watch on my right hand. Same reason as yours. It makes it easier for me to see the time and won't disturb me while I am writing.
I usually wear it on my left hand,,but occasionally switch it to right hands whenever i feel tired wearing it on the left.
@squaretile (3833)
I wear my watch on my left hand. but today I have forgotten to wear it!
I prefer to wear my watch on my right arm. I am just used to it. I can easily watch the time from my right arm.
@kun2349 (23464)
HI.. i'm a lefty too and i wear my watch on my right hand too.. hehe.. BUt when i'm still schooling, i used to wear it on my left hand instead.. LOL Because i'm a lefty and thus everything has got to be on my left.. hehe With my watch on my left hand, it din hinder me much even when i'm writing but it always gets my frenz confused how come i'm wearing my watch on the same side as them when i'm a lefty.. LOL =D
I wear my watch on my left hand. My watch just stopped working and now I feel really weird having nothing on my left wrist. I've put a bracelet on but it's just not the same.
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Im right handed so I put my watch on the left side. its more convenient that way and its what i hav been doing eversince i was a child, its what my parents taught me.
When I was younger, I used to wear my watch on the right hand - it was more comfortable for me.Nowadays, I just use my GSM - watches aren't comfy :D
@moneyandgc (3430)
I am right handed and sometimes I wear my watch on the right wrist. But, sometimes I wear it on the left too. I wear a watch so seldom that it feels weird no matter which side I put it on! I have many watches because I always see watches that I like. The problem is, I hate wearing a watch! I don't mind bracelets at all but for some reason the watch really bothers me.
@adforme (2115)
Hi diillu, I am right handed; and I wear my watch on my left hand. It is more comfortable that way. I feel freeer to use my right hand with the watch on the left hand. Take care.
@raijin (10373)
I used to wear it on my right hand, but was thought to wear on my left side when I was still a kid. I'm not really sure why, could be because I was right-handed too(?). But now, I don't wear any watches anymore, I don't like the feeling of my wrist sweating!LoL
@maximax8 (30060)
I am right handed and I wear my watch on my left hand. This is because I find it easier to put on that side and to look at. I find it comfortable on that wrist. I like the strap quite loose and so often have to move my watch a bit to see what time it is. Since I had a my first Swatch, about 15 years ago, I have continued to have them. I like the colorful and interesting designs of watch straps when I buy a new watch. However some of the plastic coating comes off after six months or so. Therefore the watch strap can look tatty. If I get a new strap fitted it is just plain unlike the wonderful colorful designs of watch straps in Swatch shops.
@jovimom (1576)
I've always worn mine on my right hand and I'm right-handed. Guess it's just a habit :) It's never really bothered me or gotten in the way of anything.
I wear it on my left wrist.. Hmm no special reason I guess. I just got used to wearing it on the left. and I wear my bracelet on my right wrist so maybe that's one reason. LOL.
I am not left-handed, but I wear my watch on the right hand. It seems I can watch the time anytime I like.