This is the third instillation of ....

Now that we have had our thinking caps and it has been suggested that I try some harder brain teasers on you. I have found one you might like let me know if you do. If not I'll go back to my other ones. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? Answer will be given in a couple days.
Oh for the love of all things holy on this planet Bella, the answer is a river! I told you to make them harder.
I think you need to start putting "answer will be given when cynical makes her way to my discussion." Sheesh.
ok ok give me a moment then I'll get back to you I can't help it you know them all ...Dang we are so much alike.. Poor Loungy what he's going to have to go throught when the three of us get there!
I can only imagine what looks we're going to get with the combo of you, me, skinny, and Cyn. Heck they might think we're a Cyn.
@AD11RGUY (1266)
Alec...I'll take river for $400.
You are one smart cookie under all that cuteness. You are absolutely correct $400 to you! and I see you have gotten the dailey double at the top how much did you wager.
@SukiSmiles (1998)
Would it be a river? What gets wet and dry at the same time? (I hope I'm remembering this one correctly.)
you are absolutely correct. Thank you for playing with us and I will be doing more through out the week if you would like to stop back and join us. I think these give us sometime to think and have fun at the same time.Enjoy your day and agian thank you for your response.