Watching people eat on the tv shows Does it

make you want to buy it for yourself? Or what you see on display on their shelves or counter tops? Yes I was watching a show and saw some peanuts on the counter. It made me buy some when I went to family dollar. I am now watching a show and feel to have some corn flakes. It's been so long since I had this to eat. I also have the hardest time fighting the soda crave wen watching tv.
@sedel1027 (17851)
I can tell you are on a diet. I don't even notice when people on TV eat.
I have to laugh at this. I was very much on a diet and did very well. I did fall off the wagon though. :)
@carpenter5 (6786)
Sometimes it does. When I was pregnant with my son Taco Bell was a major sponsor for the 11 o'clock news. I would get hungry for a burrito every single night. Hubby would go out and get me one sometimes, but other times, he would tell me that I was just going to have to get over it because he wasn't going all across town to get me a burrito. LOL
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Ha, ha, that is so funny. That is exactly the point of the commercials. To get you to crave and then go out and purchase their products. Just another perfect reason for me not to watch television.