Do you like chocolate covered cherry's

No not me I just came across this one online. I think it's the chocolate. Maybe if it was made with milk chocolate. It just does nothing for me in the snack dept.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I hate chocolate cherries also. Between the dark chocolate and that thick cherry stuff, it is really disgusting. I don't every think milk chocolate would do much good. I just got the taste of that stuff in my mouth and I am making frowning faces. I love candy as a rule, but that is some nasty stuff. YICK!!!!!
@kykidd (6818)
I used to like them a lot, but it seems they are a little rich for my blood nowadays.
@luvstochat (6914)
I love those corial chocolate covered cherries that they make at Christmas time I like the sweet white filling more than any of it though. I don't think I would like it without that part.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
Oooh, I love chocolate covered cherries! I think it's the real sweet creamy stuff that's in with the cherry. Strawberries are great with chocolate too, and even orange and chocolate are a good mix.
@twoey68 (13651)
You bet...they are great!! The sad thing is with my Diabetes I can only have one in a great while and then it has to be with a huge bottle of water...to help it digest faster. They are so good and I can clear out a whole box all by myself. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@reinydawn (11649)
I do like them and used to eat them all the time. Until once when I accidentally inhaled the juice part and started choking on it. The hershey kisses with cherry taste the same with no juice so I eat those now!