Why do they grow so fast

school photo
I am here looking at my daughter. I have to say they grow so fast. I had a flash of her being a baby to now a big girl. How old is your baby?
@chalmette69 (3010)
Mine is 10 and she will be 11 in November, I definalty know how you feel, where does all the time go? Just yesterday she was a little girl wanting me to play dolls with her, know she hardly wants me around. I miss the old days, she is into friends and stuff no more mom play with me, I guess I just have to get use to it, but no matter what to me she is still my little girl.
We have to be lucky they still hug us. LOL The funny thing is my daughter still plays dolls and invites me. I think the shock will hit me soon. She is 12 and getting so tall. I see your cutie pie in your profile. I love the photo addition to mylot. I just hate to see it abused. :) Thanks for the smile
@indiandevil (2135)
My son is 21 months, but I know how you feel...I have been working on a family slideshow dvd, and looking over the many photos we took of him as a infant, and I kept looking at him thinking where did my little baby go...It is sad they grow up way too quick!
That is so nice of you. I am looking for my scrapbook. I guess it's still packed. That will be nice to watch for years. A slide show of your baby. :)