Sharing Paranormal Experiences...

@Darkwing (21588)
My friend and I were talking about our paranormal experiences tonight. I think we both believed before, but even moreso now, we have both had experiences. He has a regular ghost, and I have experienced, visually and by feeling, several spirits, so we were comparing notes. His ghost appears as a frail, lost man which he says is vaguely familiar, and has, apparently been seen by at least one other. Mine, normally don't have a face that I can make out, except for one, which I've seen on two occasions. We are both quite broadminded, but he sometimes gets hesitant in that he tells me that what I feel is the answer is possible, but not to read too much into it. I find I can't help it. Something nags away at my mind trying to find a solution. I am very interested in why this happens and also, why it only happens to certain people. I try to make sense of it. Perhaps I shouldn't... or perhaps I should ask the apparitions who they are and what they're looking for. I don't know, but they very rarely speak. Maybe they contact you through mind waves or something... I wish I knew how to go about finding out for myself. Does anybody else experience paranormal apparitions and if so, do you wish you knew why, or what do you make of the incidents?
@humbleme (1004)
Hello Darkwing,Thanks for this intereting discussion.First of all according to me there is nothing paranormal but everything is normal and scientific but as we still dont have all the answers to prove them scientifically, we name it paranormal, some people added their own fake stories with hysterical mind and has been subjected the targets of the critics and has made this subject funny , but people who understand science very welldont become a critic as they know if there is exsistence of Positive there is also exsitence of Negative,if air and voice frequencies cant be seen with naked eyes the presence of spirits too normally cant be seen with naked eyes unless unless they choose their method of proving their presence . Thanks again.
@Darkwing (21588)
Wow... thank you Humbleme, for that extremely thoughtful and feasible explanation. Yes, I think you're right, "paranormal" is just a label given to things we, as a general body, don't understand. Will anybody every know every detail of how the Universe works, or evolved? I doubt it. "Ours is not to reason why", as the saying goes. However, I do have the feeling that perhaps certain souls are chosen to be receptive to "apparitions/premonitions"... maybe they're souls which have travelled the planes, i.e. been reborn several times. I don't know... I'm not a scientific person, but I do know what I've seen, even though I can't prove anything, and nor can anybody else. So, I guess those who are "chosen" will go on believing, and those who aren't, or who don't have an open enough mind, will go on rebuffing the idea of there being spirits and energies out there. Thank you, my friend, for such an enlightening comment. Brightest Blessings.
@mummymo (23707)
I haven't had apparitions but I have known things were about to happen that there is no way could be coincidence! I do believe there is some truth in the paranormal but I also believe that some people block out any chance of it happening to them through negativity. I do not know the answers or how to find out the answer and my way of thinking is that it is probably better not to know! I don't believe these 'spirits' are here to cause harm - only to look out for us! Just my opinion sweety! xxx
@Darkwing (21588)
Hi, Mummymo. I hope you're feeling much better. ((((Hugggs)))). Yes, premonitions are similar to apparitions, I guess, except they appear as a dream. I think you're right, in that some people are more receptive and open-minded about the paranormal. For sure, I believe in it because I've seen, and when they came to me, I didn't really believe one way or the other, but I have to say that thinking back from the first time I realised what was happening, I think I've been having these experiences from childhood. It's difficult to explain that one, but I always have to find a reason for things... I'm like that, and it gets me thinking on back into the past, and other occurrences. I think there are bad spirits out there, or "demons" for the want of a better word, but I ward them off anyway, and so far, thank goodness, I have had all friendly encounters. But, as you say, there are those who brush off the stories, with negativity, and these people are difficult for the spirits to connect with. I'll tell you a little story, without too much detail... I use my scrying bowl at Samhain, particularly, and this past festival, I had a very alarming experience with it. My sacred space was full of restless spirits, and I was quite transfixed, but I couldn't pack up and shun them. Strange, huh? They obviously wanted to get some message through, and I think now, I know what it was. :) Sorry... hope I haven't "spooked" you too much. Brightest Blessings, my dear friend. Keep smiling! xxxxx
@aissha (2036)
i have not really experienced thiough i'd like to experience one ,my religion also believes and supports such things.
@Darkwing (21588)
Well, so far, all my experiences have been of friendly spirits. I just hope that I never come across a bad one! lol. Brightest Blessings.