Approved For Sale!

@myrith (1830)
The FDA has approved meat from cloned animals as being safe for consumption just like our everyday food. What do you think, is it safe?
@lilybug (21145)
It seems strange to think about, but if it is FDA approved then I see no real harm in eating it. It may seem unnatural, but really it probably would not taste any different. Plus there would be less of a chance of illness from it than with farm raised animals because they will have been in a more controlled environment.
fish & veggies sound good to me... I always find it interesting what people prefer to eat. Some people don't like anything that lives in water. Others only prefer birds. Others eat anything and everything. What's the difference? Perception. Give me some ground turkey and ground beef, and I can make burgers that you cannot tell the difference which meat is which.
@myrith (1830)
Someone else would have to tell you how good that taste is,it wouldn't be me! As I've said I'll stick to fish and vegetables.