living life is about making money.

South Africa
the more you make money , the more you become a better person in life. money is an advantance of getting new friend, gaining respect from peers, friends and relatives.
@talisman (1308)
I completely disagree. Money doesn't make you a better person at all, it just makes you a person with more money. There can be and are rich people that are awful and poor people that are great. If you have a friend that is only with you as a friend because you have money, then they're not really your friend. They won't be there for you and will probably only come around to mooch off you. Having money doesn't deserve respect, either. If you worked hard to get it, that deserves respect, but not the fact that you have it. There are many more things to respect about a person that have nothing to do with money. Besides, most people are jealous of those with money. They don't respect them.
• Cambodia
I don't think that's the goal of many people: it's about to set them free by getting enough money. I think too much money may rotten a person. If I ever become immensively rich, I will always try not to fall into this trap. People who become your "friends" just because you are rich are not true friends.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
actually, money makes life interesting especially if you have all it takes to meet your daily needs. when you have it, you have friends, relatives will respect even wife or husband will also respect you. You can add me as friend so that i can send a link to you where you earn for life.
I had a comment but soc took the words right out of my mouth. If you are living your life to make money you are going to live a lonely lonely life
@socorban (651)
I disagree. Money does not make you a better person at all. Many of the rich people i know are selfish and conceited. Some of the most respectable people i know barely have any money at all. Money does not brings "good" friends either, its brings leaches who are only there for the handouts and perks. A true friends will be there when things are rough... not flying high. Money doesn't breed respect for your nature either... only respect or envy for you financial position. Nor should money be the reason for the love of your family. If they do not love you just as much when your poor they do not deserve to be called "family" Money only brings falsehoods in relashionships. It unclear whether people are there for you or your money.