Do you use facebook on the free webs site?

What is the purpose of you using it. I am trying to log in and see for myself. But thought I could learn from you friends. Does it help with your free webs blog?
@Sissygrl (10914)
Facebook is just a social site that almsot EVERY person in the world is on. lol. You can look up friends taht you knew in elementary school, or middle school, I dunno what the point is, cause you really dont have anything in common with them anymore after so many years.. but I am on there, but i rarely go to the site anymore. I live far away from family and most of my friends i knew growing up, so it is a way to share pictures and video's of my daughter with them. I guess its good for that sort of stuff. ;) It's sort of like a tamer myspace. I dont like myspace at all.
Thanks so much I also thought it was helping with traffic. I guess I was wrong. How can I look at other peoples free webs site. I want to shop for Valentines for my daughter. Thanks