Jared is getting in so deep it's sad

I am so lost with this mess. Now Jared's real mother is there at the meeting. Now I think that the babies were switched at birth or something. that boy is not Asa's son unless they show me a test with his own hair. I am wonder how David Vickers got his last name.
@Trace86 (5033)
I posted a similar discussion earlier. Then I finished watching the show. Pamela knew Jared when he was a child. Evidently, he called her and asked her to lie for him. Why she would do it remains a mystery. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow, next week and down the line. I just really hope that Jared gets what is coming to him eventually. I hope that Jessica doesn't fall for him and dump Nash. It is starting to look that way and I hate it.
im totally confused on this one. i dont know whats going on or going to happen. havent watched in a couple of days. fill me in please.