When do you remove the dirty dishes from the table

when having a dinner at your home? Again I am watching a show on proper etiquette when having dinner guests. also how do you remove these dirty dishes? :)
@lightningMD (5932)
When eating dinner at home we all take care of our own dishes.I usually remove the serving dishes. Then I take care of the food and do dishes.
@Mondoh (147)
First of all... The whole idea of UR hosting is being a good host! Let 'em lie! Mingle w/UR guests/friends... Enjoy the evening! Someone has to clean up (Probably U) 'cept expect it as part of the evening, if a true friend offers to hep, then U know who yer true friends R... Kappish?... AC
@palina77 (1178)
I usually never keep dirty dishes on table. Though the question is to remove dirty dishes from table, I like to inform that after the kids or adult finish the dinner we remove dirty dishes quickly before dessert serve.
@qouniq (1968)
I am not sure how is the proper etiquette for us to remove the dirty dishes from the table when having a dinner at home in western countries. But normally what we usually do here in my home is remove it when all peoples have finished their dinner. Then the dessert will come in. But what my parent house always do when the teenagers having their meals, they will remove their plate whenever they finish their meals. But for the adult dinner, normally dirty dishes will be removed after everybody is done.
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there giftsandbagscom! When having dinner at home with guests, I think that you should take the dishes off the table once everyone is done eating.
I never knew their was proper etiquette to remove the plates from the table. I usually remove them when EVERYONE is done eating. The men remove themselves from the table and all the women usually are removing the plates.