does your bird do that??

@aconites (769)
my parrot has alot of toys .. he didnt play with them .. insted he went to the thing in my hand .. it was my macy's card.. and for him it became to him the most precious toy of all .. and when i tryed to take it he attacked me like its his proberty ..lol does your bird do that
@maximax8 (30059)
I look after my mum's White Fronted Amazon. His name is Bingo. All his toys are in his cage and these include a swing, a bell, three balls with a bell and a dice with a bell. He has had these toys for years and I don't get anymore toys for him because he takes about two years to get used to a new toy. He wouldn't like it if I took any of his toys. He probably would attack as its his property hey.
@aconites (769)
waw two years is a long time t get used to a new toy .. snd they stayed with him all the time.. my bird keeps on chewing on toys and dameging them i have to keep buy him a new one
lol, shouldnt have let him get his beak on it in the first place! from then on its officially HIS in his little brain! some of the most exciting and best loved toys for my parrots have been the stupid cardboard center of paper towel and toilet paper rolls! they love those things! that and my own invention..take a papertowel, start folding it in about 1/2 inch increments long ways..until you hit the end..then twist the whole thing as many times as you can. when it starts to roll over on itself-start tying knots, as many as you can. taadaa! the most fascinating toy ever invented LOL!
@aconites (769)
loooooool that brilliant ..ill try to do it thx