Couple to sue subway over leaked kiss video

@shakeroo (3990)
Malaysia
They did that in the subway and it got videotaped and it was sent to YouTube. LOL! he three-minute video of the couple in their 20s was shot in September and uploaded to Youtube and Chinese video-sharing Web sites last week, Tuesday's China Daily reported, citing a local newspaper. It drew more than 15,000 hits in two days, it said. "A mocking voice can be heard in the background of the video. It has extremely embarrassed the couple," the paper said. Is this a violation to people's privacy or something that you should not be doing at a public area? What do you think? Details: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080122/od_nm/kiss_dc;_ylt=Aq9N9qIbQZh8qiBAPM7lUg4SH9EA
I think that this is the thing that you should avoid doing in public area at least in some hours of the day when these areas are with people . I've done such thing with my partner in public area in the park but it was night and we are away from lights.This isn't violation of people's privacy since they were doing such thing in front of the others.
@shakeroo (3990)
Thanks for your view on this!