What are your views marrying on different culture,tradition,?

South Korea
im just wondering about your views on marrying different culture,tradtion? can you share?
I think it's fine if both people love each other and want to make it work. The merging of 2 different cultures can be a really neat thing, and the kids are lucky to have not just one but TWO cultures. And as for traditions, well most families have different traditions, so that's something that you pretty much deal with for any marriage.
• South Korea
yes thats right,,,thanks
I believe that you can't help who you fall in love with.Love should not see color,creed or nationality. I think that as long as you are willing to accept that there may be tough roads,and can compromise when beliefs are concerned then go with it.As long as you are happy, it shouldn't matter what people think.I know some people's focus would be on the children, but it's not the children that have the problem mostly, it's the adults that poison the children's minds with prejudice beliefs,causing them to be cruel and unaccepting of other children from biracial backgrounds.
• South Korea
i agree with you ...thanks
It is not a problem for me. As I respect others' difference between me. Actually I think the difference is quite attractive. Learning one more culture and tradition is an interesting and happy thing. As long as we love each other, I will choose to learn and accept something new.
• South Korea
hi, it was agood point of views thanks
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello dear marketing friend. I have not experienced this, but I think that intercultural marriage needs both party to be more understanding and more harmony to each other. To know more of each other, either one is supposed to know more about the different cultures and traditions and respect each other's customs and cultures and try to combine them in the family and such.
• South Korea
that was great william, thanks
Hi marketing! i have no problem with marrying a person with different culture so long that his culture or tradition is not that eccentric. =) If its really love that two people are feeling - then that difference will not be an obstacle to a happy life together,