My dog chewed my 19 year old starfish up!

@jovimom (1576)
I was so mad, I'd had this starfish since I was 12 years old from the 1st time I went to Panama City Beach FL. It didn't even smell like anything anymore, I just don't get why my dog messed with it! She woke me up(she sleeps w/us) chewing on it. Needless to say she was punished by staying in the cage most of the day and is not sleeping with us tonite!
O my goodness! This is so weird. That happened to me too. And out starfish was from Panama City Beach too. Weird, huh? I was able to get ours away from the dog before she chewed it all up. She just got one of the legs or arms, however you view it.
@jovimom (1576)
Yeah that is weird! My dog chewed mine to bits, no saving it. My other dog chewed one that my sister sent me from Florida and ate the entire thing! You think it would've made her sick, but it didn't. I had my sister send me another one to replace that one though. This one was irreplaceable :(
That is definitely sad.
oh i feel sorry about it.. !!
@jovimom (1576)
Thanks, I probably wouldn't have been so upset if it hadn't been so old...