How disgusting can humans be treated(grafic jail beating causght on tape.

I can't help but to cry watching this. I can truly hope and pray those officers get what they deserve. I hope he gets all the money is fighting for. That money could never regain his trust in cops. The man was resisting in my book trying to get away. How harsh to hear this man scream. If you ever saw that show (Martin)where he had an allergy to something and he broke out. That is how my brothers face looked after co's beat him in prison. I could not hold my tears. He was left in his cell just bleeding. I can still remember him mumbling.Sharon don't cry you don't know what they are going to do when I get back there. Over and over again. These are pigs at their worst. Http://www.abcnews.go.com
@Thoroughrob (11750)
That is horrible and I think it was handled totally wrong. He was not resisting while he was in the chair. I think they should be held responsible and he should get a settlement. Are saying that this is your brother? I cannot imagine what he is going through now.
This part is about my brother in prison. Yes he is sueing them big time. If you ever saw that show (Martin)where he had an allergy to something and he broke out. That is how my brothers face looked after co's beat him in prison. I could not hold my tears. He was left in his cell just bleeding. I can still remember him mumbling.Sharon don't cry you don't know what they are going to do when I get back there. Over and over again.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
What was their reasoning for doing this? There really is no excuse, but just wondered. What did they say that he had done? I hope they get in big trouble and I hope your brother gets treated fairly when it comes to being compensated. It has to be really hard to see that happen to a family member, it was bad enough just watching it.