myLot Digest

By joy
@MGjhaud (22304)
Are you receiving this in your email inbox lately? I have and it’s helping me actually, I like it. How about you? Tell me what’s your opinion about this new thing from myLot.
@mkmsam531 (269)
Yes, i have been receiving mylot digest in my inbox. I was inactive for quite sometime and it help become active again. What i don't like is that they are sending it daily even if you are always checking mylot. Maybe this is good for those inactive and for those who want to receive it. We should be given an option to receive it or not and its frequency
@subha12 (18452)
I have started receiving this from today. its really nice I guess. I can keep track of top discussions and can also answer them.
@yuriii (151)
yea, I receive that email.And I do love it.Because if I didn't receive that mail, I have forgot what is mtlot already.It is very nice to receive that mail and it help me a lot=]
@suehan1 (4355)
yes i actually like the mylot digest,and it is very helpful,you can quickly go through what they send out of your interest and reply to those you want .it saves you a bit of time which is good and you can get to answer other topics later.cheers sue
@Ann2407 (306)
yeah,i had received the digests these days,but i can not find any help,most of the time,i just cancel them after browse them for several seconds.
@irishmist (3819)
Yes I have been getting mylot digest in my email box, and I was surprised. This is a nice new feature. I do find it helpful. I think it is a great new idea!
@neon2000 (2761)
I don't agree recieving it everyday. Mylot should give option if you want to recieve it everyday or weekly or every two days, whatever is best. It's just my opinion but it can be done if it is for the best of all.