I Passed Grade One!

Grade One singing certificate, - My Grade one certificate.
I passed my Grade One singing exam that I took in December I found out recently and also finally got the certificate. The exam was easier than I thought it would be and was all over very quickly, I'm already learning my songs for grade two hopefully it won't take as long for me to be ready for that exam (it took a year before I could do grade one).
@Adoniah (7515)
Congratulations! I hope you pass grade two in half the time! The first hurdle is always the highest. It should be easier from here on out. You have 4 levels to go through right? It should be all downhill from here. All of your friends will be pulling for you!! Shalom~Adoniah
There are 7 grades if I choose to do the last ones but I will probably just stick with the 5.
Great job!! Good luck with the next one!
Thanks I'm already learning 2 of the songs for it. "The Oak And The Ash" (A Folk song) and "Coventry Carol" the sad one about Herod killing all the male babies under a year old.
@stvasile (7316)
Congratulations on your grade one certificate and good luck on the grade two! Will we see you on MTV anytime soon?
lol, I hope so then at least I won't have to worry about paying for my teeth, The TV show Ugly Betty has made it cool to have braces again so they'd probably still show me even with all that all that metal in my mouth. And I can sing better than half the rubbish people on there.
@crazylife (855)
Well, good luck and I hope you pass grad two, are you working on a album or something
No but I'm hoping to become a session singer when I am good enough and can sight read well enough.