The Ipod Touch Rocks!

The Ipod Touch - My Favorite Gadget Right Now!
@chetlog (624)
Just got my ipod touch 16 gb and I must say it truly rocks! Almost filled it up with all of my music and some movies but the feature I am enjoying right now is its wifi capability. I know cellphones and other gadgets offer the same, but the Touch's screen is clear and big enough for my needs. The zoom fucntion works well too. If you are thinking of buying yourself one or for a loved one then go ahead. It is really worth you money.
@usyda1 (125)
i got this ipod touch beacuse of you said it was great. i am very greatfull you talked about it. i thnk u for this post. i love all the feeaturs you told me that what persuded me. i love this phone got it only got it today. and so many features i havnt got a clue about.
@chetlog (624)
The purchase is just the 1st part. Now comes all the discovery! Just be careful when you try to jailbreak it but it would be worth the effort. Enjoy!
wouldn't it be better to use the iPhone instead? I mean, though you may not use the phone features in it, but it would be nice to have it there, just for your extra sim-card, if you have one.. or.. is iPhone not available in your country? I am waiting for iPhone to be launched in Asia before getting one. Knowing Apple, they will be lauching Asia's iPhone with better or more features and definitely fixing the loop holes in the first iPhone.
@chetlog (624)
You know, I also thought of that but still I got the Ipod Touch since I was too "eager" to see how it would work. Well maybe if I get some extra cash then I'd sell my Touch to get the Iphone.
@Savvynlady (3685)
I just have to say, I am jealous, but I am glad that you came here to let us know how you liked it. I have been wanting one for the longest, and glad to see your comment here. You must have a lot of music if it filled up liked it did because I know it takes a couple of thousand songs there. Cool.
@chetlog (624)
Not just music but the videos I own too. I converted them to Ipod compatible format and now I have the chance to watch them during my long commute to and from work.
i'm still weighing between the ipod touch and the iphone 3g.. for a while i've been reading all the forums of the two and have not decided yet.. i think i like iphone3g better but now i read about the drop call problem.. anyway, congrats for having ipod touch.. enjoy.. :-)
@chetlog (624)
If you can still wait awhile, I believe there is a new Ipod Touch in line. Its much better with bigger capacity. Enjoy!
i heard rumors that the new ipod touch may include gps.. which i certainly will like very much.. although having bigger capacity is also a welcome improvement..
my friend has one and it's AWESOME yeah im'a have to get me onee ! lol
@chetlog (624)
I just had mine jailbroken and I did it myself! Now I can install all the 3rd party apps I want! It took me a couple of hours to figure it out but it was worth it.