What do you do with a very negative comment on your post?

@Neriz69 (1042)
Would you post back, or just let it pass. As for me, maybe I'll just let it pass and just respect his opinion on my post. How about you?
I will analyse, seriously. If he was right, I would thank him. If he was wrong, I would put my opinion. If he was evil, I would charge him to the administrator of mylot...
@max1950 (2313)
everyone has an opinion and if it"s negative well that's their's and i respect it.
@kamran12 (5555)
• Pakistan
Hello Neriz69, This is an open forum and everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. As a matter of principle, I have never ignored a comment on my post intentionally, however negative it may be. It hasn't happened to me more han a few times though. When someone leaves such a comment, I present my opinion or try to clear misconception of the commenter, if there is any.
well for me i will just let it pass I would respect each other opinion..we are here to express ourselves and participate the discussions be negative or positive its still their opinion...just enjoy what you are doing,,anyway i like it here..I learn a lot..
@naseefu (1607)
If i get some comments very negative one,Then i will try it criticize myself about it.There has a big chance to make error from me.If i understand that it is only a useless comment then i just leave it.Thanks Neriz69
@Bd200789 (2994)
Most of the time I let it pass.
@lpetges (3036)
well, i try and avoid all negative discussions and debates. i keep it peaceful, and try and just have fun here. i learn interesting things, and its nice to see so many different opinions from around the world, but i choose not to be argumentative!
If it could help,I'd take note of that.But if I don't like it,I would mind it.
I respect all comments to my responses. I feel without the freedom of being heard I am lacking on knowing other things. I can't be mad with them for having an opinion either. I have had my negative responses as well as been left some. I love them as well as the rosy ones. They are all welcomed in my posts. I love open conversations. And the best ones are when people are not afraid to speak back. many of them are my best mylot friends. We say it as we feel it. And remain the good friends we are. If I just let it pass I feel like a coward that I am far from being.
I would always thank someone for their opinion then give my counter opinion. While this site is for giving opinions people only like opinions that agree with theirs. I am the opposite I truly like to hear all opinions even ones that are angry or disagreeable to mine. Isnt that what makes a discussion a discussion?
@nvtellan (1907)
I will try to validated his/her claims for a negative post and hear out more why or the reason for the negative comment. After that, it depends on my next action. I rarely let it pass unless validated it as factual.