where do you find your best mylot questions?

I for one have most of them from my life that surrounds me. I also find great questions just by watching tv. I have my mother who watches this new show. She called me the other day to give me a question. I even find some great questions surfing the net. With life being as crazy as it is. I find a lot of questions are not too interesting. I love posting but don't really want to know your favorite candy bar. Or if you bathe in the morning or night. I want to know if Your cheating did you ever get caught? Or did you report that man who hit your mother? Life is very interesting to me. Where do yo find your questions come from?
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I get my topics mostly from every day experiences. There is always a lot of drama going on around me. I do not write about most of it. I like to write about the tamer situations.
@winterose (39893)
I get my from life, school, experience, tv or whatever I hear that could be a good question in a conversation etc.
@SViswan (12065)
I don't post too many questions....it's mostly other discussions I respond to. But most of the discussions I start are based on the things around me...or some situation I have seen or come across.
@aseretdd (13732)
My questions are mostly based on my past and daily experiences... they are about my baby, favorite tv show, my current job... and even my love for trees and mathematics... I don't like asking questions or starting discussions that would only get one or two lines as a response... but most likely... i want those that i can comment back... so i am okay with 1 to 10 response to my discussions as long as they are reaking with quality...
@carmelanirel (20976)
Everyday life and questions that pop out of nowhere or from discussions my family and I have..
@carolbee (16231)
Most of my questions involve my life, a friend's life or our children's lives. Once in awhile I run across something and have no clue what the answer is so I post it here. I answer more responses then actually starting a discussion. Although I can't keep up with the posts from my list of friends, I try real hard to answer as many in a day as possible. Because of the wide variety of ages, cultures or marital status on myLot, I don't know what kind of subject matter would be interesting to many. The responses I receive aren't overwhelming in number but good quality.
@lkbooi (16093)
I have never created any new discussion since I had encountered the posting problem since the end of Novemble last year. This problem had been solved a couple of days back. I think it is the time for me to start new discussions. I like starting question which is to have something to do with our daily life. Like when I take my cold water shower I will then set a question about what water other people like when they having their bath.
@brothertuck (1257)
Some of my best as far as getting responses are from decisions I am making. I'm interested in buying a music player so I asked people who own zunes and ipods what they think of them. I asked people how they use their cellphones. Stuff most anyone can answer. Some that I think are more in depth and may be better with the content don't get the response because they are more focused on a subject and because people are usually looking for 'light reading' here rather then long posts. I like to use life as a place to find good questions for disussion. Anything and anyone can bring up a subject that would get a good response.