My daughter thinks the litter box is for her

I bought a litter maid box. Now she put it together and the cat just jumped in and went to town. She saw that it works and can just leave it alone. No she has to clean the litter again to see it work. By cutting it off and on it starts the cleaning all over again. I think for the most part we are going to love this box. We only have to toss out the plastic box. But you know I am too frugal for that all the time. I will be cleaning out that toss away tray. :)
LOL that would be nice but I can't find those here LOL The one I got I actually really like. its a covered box with a gate on the inside and a tray in the lid. When you clean it all you gotta do is roll it over on to the top and back then pull the tray out and get rid of the mess. It's great no more scooping litter. It makes my son actually want to do it because he doesn't have to actually touch it.
Now that is one I have never heard of. It's got to be easy on the whole house. I like how this one has the bucket you can just lock and toss out. LOL But I am just going to dump it and wash it. I can't afford those buckets to toss out. What is the name of your box?
@lilybug (21145)
Think of it as a bonus. Potty for the cat AND new toy for your daughter. I knew a guy who had one of those things. When he first got the thing it pissed his cat off. The cat would go do its business and then get mad when the litter maid cleaned it up. The cat would go back and pee again and again until it finally gave up due to lack of ability to keep peeing.
I would be laughing if I saw that. My cats just keep going back and forth in it. I did find it is doing us a good service. LOL :)
@winterose (39895)
well this is great, she is clean