Dad gets legl control

@ersmommy1 (12596)
Jamie Spears has won temporary legal control over his daughter, a judge ruled after a brief hearing Friday. He also has full control over her medical treatment. He can also restrict Britneys visitors. Good! Maybe now she'll get the help she needs!
I am not sure as to this answer is she of age yet? Like say 18 or 21.. I am glad someone will be watching over her. I feel like crying as I am a parent myself. The poor man may not have got a good nights rest in months.
@ersmommy1 (12596)
She was born on Dec 2 1981. She just turned 26! Her sister is almost 17
@twoey68 (13651)
It seems that this worked b/c I've heard that she is doing much better and has gotten straightened out. Hopefully she won't fall down a bad path again. [b]**AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~[/b]
@ParaTed2k (22980)
• Sheboygan, Wisconsin
I'm glad someone is taking control of her and her situation. Her wench of a mom is as dangerous a parent as Britney herself. Maybe with some help Britney can turn out to be the mom her kids deserve.
@jpso138 (7863)
Celebrity or not, it is best to have a fatherly advice. Most people sometimes go to the wrong way. Who can give us better advice and care except the family. I am not a celebrity but I do believe some of them really needs the support of the family since there are a lot of people around them and some of it are just in for the money. So it would be difficult for them to have the care that is from the heart. I think it is a good move from there. I am glad I am not a celebrity. Hahahahha, but I surely would want to be famous so that many people will respond to my comments and more earning. Just a joke, ersmommy. Do take care!
@lilybug (21145)
Good! The girl needs someone to take control over her actions. The girl is falling apart. I hope her dad does a better job of deciding whats best for her than she does.