I am so pissed right now it's the last straw

I can't understand why my mother had to tell my brother that my older brother was filing my daughter on his taxes. She is always telling him my flucking business and keeping secrets about hers. he just came over here to ask me how much my brother is giving me. I just want to spit so fast. But because of the fueds between us all I just said what I had to. Then he turns around and asks to borrow $20.00 it is the same thing every first of the month. Now I was near tears as my daughter was so mad that I gave it to him. That I walked to my sisters house to get out of here. Then my mother is in her window I sadi hello to her and she just shuts the freaking window. I am so tired of being the one stressed out. I have no money to move out. I feel like going in a shelter. Just to get out of here. Why did my daughter have to ask to move back here. Now she is mad at me. But my brother goes off on these rages and no one can stop him I am so quick to call 911 and don't want to do this. OH I can't stand living here.
whoa! relax first! i see hormones flying around and anger fueling it.... think things over first...
Move into my house for a few months. You will see. Thanks for the laugh :)
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
You need to try your best to shelter your daughter from the fights that go on between you guys. There is no reason for her to be so upset behind grown folks business. The best place for your daughter is to be with you. She needs stability and love. It is very hard to raise a child in America, but somebody hast to raise them and do it properly. I loss my mother at 10 years old and no one ever took the time for me that my mother did. I was always someone else's problem. If I gave to much trouble, even a little trouble, all they had to do was ship me off some where else. That is no way for a child to grow up. Ask your mother if she can try a little harder to be on your side. And for God's sake, stop giving your brother money every month. He is a grown man. The Bible says, a man that does not work, does not eat. Use the money to do something special for you and your baby.
I just don't want him exploding at my door. When he called my daughter a bit*h a few months ago. That was the last time I slept in my mothers house. Now it's so much more going on then just this. The boy treats my mother like his child. And that won't ever stop unless she stops it. As far as my daughter we have to move. And that is not good for her either. We have been moving for so many years. :)
@RobinJ (2501)
Do you know that if you do not discuss your business with any one then no one can come back on you, and you tell any one that has any business dealings with you if you hear of even a whisper you will back out of the Dael, Your business is exactly that YOURS, and it is only when it become a common topic around the house that the stuff hits the fan, so keep you lip buttoned and save your self some stress, as for the idiot that borrows money just think of the even bigger fool that is lending it to him, Learn to say NO and have some peace in your life
I have told my sister last night we have to do just that. It's pretty bad when your not able to talk about things with people. I am not lending anything no more. I am not letting people borrow my stuff and I have to ask for it back. If I am starving I don't want anything from anyone. Thanks and Have a great day.
@valerie37 (981)
• Christiansburg, Virginia
I know what it's like having to live with family for any amount of time. About 14 years ago my husband and I and both our daughters had to move in with my parents for about a year and a half. I was so happy when we were finally able to get our own place again. I hope soon that you're in a position where you can get out of that situation you're in.
I just have to pay off my credit report and start saving to move this June. I will not care If I have to go broke again. Plus I just found out I have to pay for a graduation package. :)
@mamasan34 (6521)
Oh wow! It sounds like you have a mess on your hands there. Livng that close to family is not a good idea, even if you have the best of relationships. It's not anyone's business why you did what you did on the taxes. Just yours and your brothers. the other brother is just trying to get some cookies out of the family cookie jar it seems. I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. Trust me I know all about family feuds and taking sides and so on....
he asked me because someone else wanted to file her. but I don't want anyone to file her if my brother doesn't. It's not fair to have people back and for the filing my daughter. :) Thanks
@lilybug (21145)
It sounds like way to much drama to put up with. I hope your brother ends up giving you enough money from claiming your daughter for you guys to get away from there. You still planning on going back to Florida?
I want to pay off my credit report first. So I planned to move in 3 years. But since my daughter has a law suit to collect at 18. To keep from having any problems I may have to move sooner. I want to move when My friend is in her new place so that we have somewhere to stay. It was hell for us living in a hotel on $40.00 a day over 3 months. It drained me in so many ways. I am going to tell my brother no one is filing her and that I am sorry.
@winterose (39897)
I don't know what to tell you hon, sounds like you are really in a pickle.
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
that was sad i guess..and wonder why is it that your mother acts that way on you..was she always like that in terms of financial matters? or just some favoritism on her siblings?just curious...did your brother is really in need of money?? i think you should move out just to have a peace of mind..dont you have any friends which you can live at least temporarily until such time you got enough money to be on your own?..
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
I've lived with my daughter and my Mother and neither one of them worked out. It just can't happen and have everyone happy. Isn't there some type of public housing you can get into where your rent is subsidised? I was considered homeless when I was living with my Mother and that's how I got into the apartment I'm in now. You should check that out. I feel so bad that you're going through this. As for giving your brother money you'll have to deal with his rages...maybe by calling 911? Whatever you do you have to think of yourself and your daughter. Good luck in whatever you do.