Need a Banner for your Blog, Website or store? They are free

just one of the banners I made - This is one I made for my yuwie page.
I have searched high and low for a site that has cool banners for free. Not just typical boring banners. I get no referral for this and it is just a link to their site. It took me few tries to figure out what I was doing, but am very pleased with the results. Once you have completed it they send it to your email, where you save it to your computer and then you have to have it stored somewhere to use it on the web. I store mine at my geocities account because it is free. Here is the link http://www.bannersketch.com/?pid=generator&pag=1&opt=2
Thats actually a very good sight.And a nice banner two! There's another site is sometime use called addesigner.com..they have ready made flashing banners and all you have to do is add text and a logo which is optional
I have used addesigner before I found this site, this site makes nicer banners I think. Thanks for posting
@lizzyt2007 (1312)
• Craig, Alaska
Thanks for the website. its hard to find free stuff sometimes online for us internet users who surf on net. I can't wait to create my banner.
You're welcome I hope you make a lovely banner.