I don't know how to do this. Ecrater has this bulk lister I need plain english

To use the bulk lister you should prepare either excel or tab-delimited text file. You do not need any special software to download. Each row of this file represents one product. Here is the sample bulk file in the two supported formats: bulk.xls and bulk-tab-delimited. Here is exactly what is needed: Thanks very much
@sedel1027 (17851)
The excel file - IMO - is going to be the easiest way to go. You need to set up an excel spread sheet with headers across the top of the page (item number, items name, color, - whatever information you need to enter for your product). Beneath each header, you list the details. Tab-delimited is similar, but when you save the file you save as tab-delimited and this can be set up in Word or other word processing document.
Ok I am still lost.. where is the excel file found to start to do this?
@sedel1027 (17851)
Excel is a program in the Microsoft Office suite. It is up to you to create the file. You have to decide on the headers and what information you want on your post. Check on the Ecrater site, they may have an example file you can use in their help section.
i unable to sample foile as mentioned in your post. please send these samples to my mail rkj4400@gmail.com