love n gravity

Indonesia
Do you know the spiritual aspect of Law of Gravity? It's love. Because mother Earth love all of us, so she attracts us and keeps us on her all the time. Otherwise, we will fly and get lost in this vast universe. She love us so much, why don't we love her? Do we?
@camomom (7536)
I think humans are selfish, we love her but we don't take care of her because we care about ourselves more. We really should take care of her and show her our love. In the long run we will be better for it.
yes, that's true, we don't take care of her. maybe the only reason we love her is because we need her. and we just continuously utilize here and keep damage her beautiful surface here and there. we make her warmer and warmer so that the vast icy surface protecting her for the sunshine is melting down rapidly. it should be a collective movement to love and take special care of her by now. we cannot postpone it any longer.
@camomom (7536)
I love her because we wouldn't be alive without her and because she is so beautiful. You're right it can't wait any longer. I want my kids to still be able to survive after I'm gone and with the way things are going, our planet won't even be around long enough for them to grow old.