Why is this on my bank statement?

MC-AMZ*AMAZON PAYMENTS AMZN.COM/BILL I have not used amazon in a while. I have the hardest time trying to list a bag. But I see a .10 charge on my acct.
@Adoniah (7515)
It could be from an old listing that they are just now getting around to billing you for. You better get in touch with them. They will hound you even if it is .10 so do not stop payment or anything. Just tell your bank not to pay anymore out to Amazon until you find out what is going on.If they are cheating you, even .10 is wrong. I never underestimate those people. They are out for every cent they can wring out of you. Shalom~Salaam~Peace
I have asked the banker as well. he did not know what it was for . When I try to list something to sell. a koolaid purse. I can never do it. So they had better not rip me off a dime. Thanks
@Adoniah (7515)
Hello Gifts, I have heard of Amazon doing this to other folks. I do not know why these people cannot get their ducks in a row. Over a dime no less. Stupid! Thanks for Best Response! Shalom
@sedel1027 (17851)
Looks like you owed them .10 from listing something.
I have the hardest time trying to list something. it's never able to let me do it. I am thank full for your help. I asked the online banker he had no idea. Is that how much they charge to list? Thanks
@sedel1027 (17851)
I don't think Amazon charges you to list. From what I remember from having stuff on their site, they only charge you if an item sells. You should contact Amazon and find out what the charge is. Maybe your listing was successful? http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=gw_m_b_he?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510 (if you scroll down there is a customer service link on the bottom, right)
@CAMILLERI (373)
Queries on your bank statement should be taken up directly with your bank. We cannot help you here.
if there was nothing you could have helped me with. You could have just passed this post by. have a great day.