Pray for us Please

I know my situation isn't as deseparte and most when asking for prayers. No one is sick or hurt, no ones dying (good!) but I would really love some extra prayers tonight. Many of you know I am planning on moving in with my sister, whenever we find a house. We are going house searching all day tomorrow. If we don't find a house by then, we will not be able to move for another 8 months because my sister has to renew her apartment lease! And I realy can no stand the idea of waiting another 8 months to get out of my house! So please help, pray that we find a house tomorrow! A great house that will make my sister happy, and affordable for her! Thank you guys!
@stephcjh (32327)
I will pray for you even though I am a day late. I hope you both find something so you can get your dog also. I hope you will be able to move and you both will be happy. I wish you both the very best.
Thank you =) I wasn't a huge fan of many of the houses we saw; except one that already had 4 offers so my sister wasn't going to bother with it. And then the other one I liked would be amazing if we got it. It's an auction house, so my sister is going to put her best offer on it, but I'm not sure it'll be enough. My sister is going to go look at more with her realtor this week. She said she might not renew her apartment lease...so I don't know what that means! lol. But a few good things about a couple of the houses are that a cop lives down the street from 2 of them and 1 of them is really close to a firestation. I wouldn't mind having the extra security in the neighborhood, plus I love cops! =P lol
@stephcjh (32327)
You're welcome. I wish you both the best of luck in finding a nice house. I would love to have security living close by also. We almost had a cop for a neighbor here but he changes his mind. Good luck and let us know what happens.
I think my response is too late but I am hoping that you had found a house for her.
It's never too late =P We are still looking. There were a couple she liked, and one I liked. I think she's still looking into them. And she said she doesn't know if she is going to renew her apartment lease anyways, so I don't know what she is planning on doing.
@writersedge (22577)
Will pray. Just imagine yourself already moving out! Power of positive thinking and visualization/using your imagination. By now, I hope you've found the house! Take care!
I am picturing it! =D One thing, I love to move! I love packing and unpacking, so I'm thinking about that! =P lol. Thank you
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
When asking for prayers, it does not have to be a big request at all. But one of the ways that I have learned to pray to avoid disappointment is to pray that God's will be done in a particular situation. You pray the prayer that you want, but leave things open for God to have his way. In other words, do not be disappointed if it is not exactly what you thought. God's plan could be better than you ever dreamed, or simply different. It is all about trusting him when you pray. The good thing about God is that he may not come when you want him to or do exactly what you want him to. But he is always on time, with exactly what you need.
Thank you for the nice response Rozie. I really hope He sees this as a good time to find me a home! Because really, if I have to wait much longer, I'll probably go crazy! lol. So better now rather than later ;P
@pyewacket (44031)
You got my prayers Lily! I'm praying that you'll find the right home for the right price and can move in as soon as possible! Good luck in your house hunting tomorrow! ((hugs))
Thank you! *hug* I hope we find a good home too! With a nice backyard for the pup! =D Even though I plan on walking him a few morning a week after I get home from work! =P hehe. A good backyard is defeniatly a +! But it'll settle for anything that will fit our needs! I am really anxious to move out! =)